TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T MY2011-15+ Calibration (October 2014 Update) Specific power increases of +51 ft-lbs and +44 WHP peak to a completely stock Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T (MY2014 6T40 automatic transmission).
The TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration for the Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T blends class leading all-around performance with improved fuel efficiency.
The TRIFECTA Advantage Powertrain Recalibration for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T brings updated pricing in anticipation for the MY2015 Chevrolet Sonic (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)
The TRIFECTA Advantage Plus (Advantage+) Powertrain Recalibration with Diagnostic Datalogging for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T includes Diagnostic Datalogging and aftermarket hardware support (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)
The TRIFECTA Elite Powertrain Recalibration with Individualization (Custom Profiling) for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T includes calibration individualization, remote diagnostics, and comprehensive aftermarket hardware software integration support. (includes a TRIFECTA flash loader)
All TRIFECTA Powertrain Recalibrations for the MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T automatic transmission vehicles corresponding with the TRIFECTA MY2011-MY2015 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T October 2014 Update now includes updated automatic transmission calibrations provides smoother shifting, improved shift times, and improved shifting logic vs previous calibration revisions; updated featuresets include rolling anti-lag and 300 percent faster shifts than stock.
With the current generation of TRIFECTA's flash loader solutions and the TRIFECTA Transparency featureset, when flashing your vehicle, the TRIFECTA flash loader does not increment the ECM write counter or increment entries in the flash history.
The Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration delivers more than 130 horsepower per liter and more than 140 ft-lbs per liter – powering a fuel efficient vehicle whose drivers are more inclined to use it while ensuring critical powertrain reliability. Enhancements made to the Chevrolet Sonic 1.4T Ecotec engine software to withstand the added stresses include:
- Extended testing of more than 100,000 miles with 100 hrs + of wide open throttle testing
- Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality
- Octane Adaptive construct enables multi-phased timing tables: Five distinct timing tables replace the OE GM implementation of high/low octane tables
- Multi-dimensional Airflow Coefficient tables, adds air pressure bias and knock history overlay for enhanced accuracy in boost scenarios
- Virtualized torque prediction coefficients recalculation model added
- Airflow based commanded fuel ratio strategies added
- Multi-stage knock sensor decay and recovery rate tables added
- TRIFECTA ECP.MK2 (Hybrid Speed Density) support and constructs added