Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration. Since K&Ns humble beginnings they have designed and manufactured over 2,400 High-Flow Air Filters to fit most modern passenger vehicles and over 500 High-Flow Air Intake Systems to fit vehicles driven by enthusiast minded drivers. K&N not only has more applications than any other manufacturer of similar product, K&N invented the High-Flow category and the High-Flow Technology that supports it. K&N also makes thousands of racing and specialty type air filters and is the only air filter used at the Indianapolis 500 Race.
* High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
* Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
* Washable and Reusable
* Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
* Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
* K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
* Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
* Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
* Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
* Easy High Performance Add-on
* Environmentally Friendly