The GXP-Mach exhaust system is Solo’s quietest GXP exhaust kit. This was developed for the discerning customer that primarily want the quiet and high performance. It has a nice moderate rumble while under load or while revving but becomes quiet at cruise speeds. With the Mach kit you can finally hear this magnificent car but the sound never gets to be too much! This is one performance exhaust kit that won’t wake up your neighbours.
Here are some attributes of our GXP-Mach system:
• Solo’s quietest exhaust kit for the turbo GXP.
• Fully polished stainless steel cat back exhaust kit.
• Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
• Classed as quiet tasteful performance.
• Recommended for all.
GXP Mach Kit
• 3” mandrel bent polished stainless steel.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• A very precise hand made flare is on the front pipe to alleviate having to reduce the pipe to 2 ½”.
• The front pipe mates to the stock 2 ½” catalytic converter or our full 3” free flow converter.
• The best transition stamped stainless steel Y pipe is used to take the system from a single 3” to a dual 2 ½”.
• The dual 2 ½ pipes used here are more flow that the single 3”.
• We decided to go with the more difficult design of a dual in dual out muffler.
• This muffler is a heavily packed with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool, and a true X design muffler. Made from T304 stainless steel. We made and toned this muffler specifically for the 2.0 Tubo, Ecotek engine.
• The tailpipes flow into a beautifully crafted beveled 4” angle cut full bodied stainless steel exhaust tips manufactured by Solo Performance.