A BNR linked EFILive Autocal OR HPTuners is REQUIRED with our tuning. If you already have a BNR tune device, there is a software licensing fee.
Power up your Camaro with a BNR Tune! BNR Tuning Services include unlimited updates for bolt-on modifications (aftermarket turbochargers, meth injection, etc. may be a small retune fee).
BNR Camaro 3.6L Tunes Include:
- Power gains of up to 20WHP 30WTQ on 93 octane
- Rev limiter increased if desired (especially in park / neutral on automatic trans cars)
- Driver demand and torque tables adjusted for greater performance
- Fuel injection timing and fuel pressure adjusted for more power at high loads
- Power enrichment adjusted to hit sooner
- Ignition timing optimized for power and economy
- Race fuel, Meth injection, and E85 tuning available
- Crackle/Burble tuning available if desired - adds exhaust crackles and backfires on deceleration from high RPM, and even flames if your exhaust is free flowing enough
- All OE diagnostics remain intact
- All OE Emissions readiness remains intact
- All knock detection systems remain set to OEM values, we do not dull or desensitize knock sensors like some competitors
Additional Notes: 2017 and newer model year requires an additional key/seed process, and so are $50 additional cost.
In compliance with the EPA and the Clean Air Act, BNR does not disable any emissions related monitors or DTCs
Tuning Hardware and TCM tuning:
2017+ Automatic Trans can only be tuned using HPTuners with an HPTuners TCM unlock. You can either buy a new TCM or send in yours to be unlocked, which will result in vehicle downtime of several days. Plan accordingly if you choose to send in your stock TCM.
*You will need a Windows computer to download the tuning software and to send/recieve files to load to the handheld. Software is NOT compatible with Apple operating systems or tablets running Windows RT.
Tuning is a service, not a product, and is non-refundable once tuning has begun. Subject to discretion of BNR Staff.