SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter: "OMG that?s massive!" is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included in the EVO7300. This filter has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock system has allowed our engineers to use the largest filter possible for this application, which increases the available air volume - resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple., , Quality Hardware: From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit., , Hassle-Free Installation: Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today., , Dyno Proven: Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. So after hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO7300 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 34 additional horsepower and 42 Ft.-lbs. of torque.
*Features and benefits of Injen's EVOLUTION air induction systems:*
* Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
* Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
* The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
* Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
* The first built-in filter minder for quick, easy and accurate filter inspection
* Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
* Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
* The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
* All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA