The GXP-Street race exhaust system is Solo’s noisiest GXP exhaust kit. This was developed for the enthusiasts that like a full bodied exhaust note. The STREET RACE has no muffler to reduce the noise, the turbo acts like a muffler as it “chops” up the exhaust and deadens the noise to an acceptable level. This is still a no drone exhaust kit however, your neighbors “will” hear you coming and going.
Here are some attributes of our GXP-Street Race system:
• SOLO’S loudest exhaust kit for the turbo GXP.
• Fully polished stainless steel cat back exhaust kit.
• Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
• Classed as a full bodied nosier exhaust kit.
• Recommended for the enthusiast.
• This is a no drone exhaust kit with no muffler.
Street Race Kit
• 3” mandrel bent polished stainless steel.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• A very precise hand made flare is on the front pipe to alleviate having to reduce the pipe to 2 ½”.
• The front pipe mates to the stock 2 ½” catalytic converter or our full 3” free flow converter.
• The best transition stamped stainless steel Y pipe is used to take the system from a single 3” to a dual 2 ½”.
• The dual 2 ½ pipes used here are more flow that the single 3”.
• There is no muffler in this kit.
• The tailpipes flow into a beautifully crafted beveled 4” angle cut full bodied stainless steel exhaust tips manufactured by Solo Performance.