Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the competition. We currently offer aftermarket air filters for passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs.
• +10 HP / +8 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• 3-1/2" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated aluminum intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
• Powder-Coated One Piece Heat-shield utilizes stock mounting locations
• 3-angle filter adaptor increases air velocity after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response
• Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
8" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, 8" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
One-Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated aluminum intake tube directs unrestricted airflow from the filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
The 3-angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.